Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A New Account

Well I had my first photo shoot today... more specifically my handbags did. I'm really hoping to get more photos of my bags posted on here for you to see. So to encourage me in doing this I now have a flickr account. The link is below and I really hope you check it out. We took a bunch a pictures today, all of the bags on Flickr at the moment are also available to purchase at Urban Hand Made. (Hopefully not long though!) I just dropped them off today and they should be for sale by the weekend I would think. This is such a cute little store, I'm sure you'll find something so I'd encourage anyone to go check it out. It's a total honor to be in the store though, the other merchandise that is sold there is really creative. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of the artist eventually. It's just nice to see the work other people get excited about doing. Okay you guys let me know what you find out if you go down there! Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment