Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bridal Party Gifts


Oh the marriage season... I can't believe its here again. But for those of you looking forward to the big day congratulations! I'm sure you are all well underway in planning but I have a suggestion for your bridal party gifts. THE BABY CLUTCH!! I already have an order in for me to make each girl a baby clutch using the wedding colors as a source of inspiration. Every clutch will still be unique and no two the same, but I'll mix and match in a way that some of the material will be used twice so that they are all linked. I'm really looking forward to this! Its just going to be such a fun thing for me to do and I really think the girls would love to have something a little different. Please just email or call me if you have an order or more questions. Here are a few baby clutches that I've made that somewhat coordinate... You can at least kind of see where I'm going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment