Friday, January 7, 2011

Weddings

I'm pretty sure I've been to a wedding at some point every month of the year, and every day no matter weekend or not. I have a new appreciation for weddings though now since I absolutely LOVED having mine. It was tons of work, but when it came down to it we basically threw a huge outdoor party. I know there will be lots of them coming up so I just wanted to offer out my Baby Clutches to you all again. These have been my favorite jobs so far. Taking what you've already started and then having to repeat the color story and style over again five, six, seven, or ten times. It's a great challenge so maybe that's why I love it so much.

I just finished doing a collection of them for a New Years Eve Wedding so here are a few photos of them for your enjoyment.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment