Saturday, March 2, 2013

Recycled ACU Diaper Bag

If you have a loved one serving in the army and another loved one who requires a lot of 'things' here's the answer... A Diaper Bag made out of worn ACU's. I've up-cycled a jacket and pants into a durable and fashionable diaper bag. I'm now taking orders. Each bag is $78 unless you provide the ACUs in which you'll get 15% off discount! This is just such a sweet way to honor your husbands and loved ones while caring for the little ones in your family.

I used as much from the jacket and pants as I could.  The flap of the bag is the front of the jacket where you can personalize your bag with your name, rank, or something else cute that reflects your family.  One of the side pockets is from the arm pocket which is a perfect size for a baby bottle.  The other side has the back pant pocket that is perfect to keep extra pacifiers in and button close so they won't fall out. 

Of course not every bag will have the same accent fabric, so if there is a color you are interesting in having just let me know. Or  I'll just be creative and use whatever I think goes if you don't want to make that decision. :)  So here it is!!!
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment