Tuesday, July 31, 2012

  The OLIVE bag (under my Cassandra Donovann title) is the beginning of a partnership between my Cassandra Donovann craft and Little Dresses for Africa. Little Dresses for Africa is a non-profit organization which distributes dresses made out of pillow cases through orphanages, churches and schools in Africa. So how this works...Cassandra Donovann will be donating one pillow case dress to Little Dresses for Africa for each OLIVE pillow case bag you purchase.  The bag is made of of a pillow case as is the dress, linking the two together. 

Each bag is still unique and one of a kind...just different than my other bags seen as how you get to also dress a child.  I can't tell you how excited I am to partner with Little Dresses for Africa.  

For more information just click the OLIVE tab above.  Here's a look at some of the Olive Pillow Case bags now for sale.  




fabric, handmade, rosette



handmade fabric covered button



No comments:

Post a Comment