Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Littlest Olive Dress

Up until now I have made my pillow case dresses to match the size of the pillow case.  These longer dresses will be perfect for taller girl, older girls, or for some to grow into.  But today I switch and made two of the Littlest Olive Dress to date.

 I have to thank Liz for this, as she not only requested the smaller dress be made, she has inspired a new twist to the Olive line.  If you are buy a Pillow Case Dress, I will also Donate another Pillow Case dress to the Little Dresses for Africa.  What better way to teach your kids about the gift of giving than to start now?! 

More details to come and as of now the dresses will be sold exclusively on Etsy.  But for now... here are two of the sweetest dresses I've made. 




The color is a washed out red...almost a maroon color.

True Red Pillow Case with Yellow Ric Rac.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment